The Flower Cart Group is responsible for raising a significant proportion of operating revenue and each year approximately 50% is earned through social enterprise activities. Less than 1% of FCG revenue comes from fundraising and donations.
Our products are numerous and varied. An exhaustive list of programs, departments, projects and the products they provide follows:
- Commercial, apartment, and self-storage unit rentals
- Bread products, both wholesale and retail in a government inspected facility.
Supported Employment Services
- Contracts for the provision of labour (both short- and long-term contracts and both on and off an employer’s site)
Mailing, collating, packaging, light assembly
Preparing single use items for Michelin Canada Waterville
In-house canteen sales
Used golf balls
Used clothing (sale to wholesalers and retailers)
- Kindling (wholesale and retail)
- Washer toss games
- Survey stakes
- Picnic tables
- Rosettes (decorative corner blocks for use with interior trim)
- A government inspected, CFIA licensed commercial kitchen.
- Small-scale co-pack services – we will make your product to your specifications inclusive of packaging, labeling and shipping if required.
- Experience in baked items as well as packing dry mixes.
- We foster a collaborative team environment.
- Current customers include but not limited to: Salt Air Trading Company, Farmer Johns Herbs, Axe to Grind Spices, Just Us, The Nova Scotian Cookie Company.