Consider your situation:
- You have a great product that you can market but you lack the facilities, resources, employees, time or expertise to produce it yourself.
- Sales are growing and you are concerned about how you are going to keep up with production.
- Do you really need to risk a large production run to get a small quantity out to your customers?
- You are going to have to build, buy equipment, hire employees, research food regulations, train employees
- You have fresh local ingredients and you want to make a dip, sauce, marinade, rub, oil; but you lack the time or resources to prepare, package and label.
We can help!
The What’s Cooking? team will make your product in a government inspected kitchen to your unique specifications including packaging and labelling. We can even coordinate the pickup and delivery of the finished product.
Whether you want the What’s Cooking? team to process, preserve, package your product, or to create a new or existing product, our versatile co-packing capabilities can meet your needs. We can test recipes and assist you in perfecting them. Because of our experiences and capabilities we are uniquely positioned as an “incubator” and support to start-up businesses and the new products of businesses of all sizes.
We have the equipment and the knowledge to make production economical. We can advise you on the availability of local ingredients and bulk packaging. We are well educated in food handling regulations and trained in Safe Food Handling.
For more information about What’s Cooking? please email or call Lisa Hammett Vaughan at email@example.com or 902-681-2349.